Our prayer for you is that these precious promises will continue to strengthen your faith and encourage you day by day. It’s a great way to live with joy and purpose!
- When you need wisdom, He is there to give it to you.
- When you are feeling discouraged, you can find hope and help in Him.
- When sadness fills your mind. He would like to fill it with His joy.
- When you are feeling alone, it is His presence that can meet your needs.
- When you have fears and anxieties, your Heavenly Father will protect and provide for you.
- When the future seems daunting and dismal, consider what He has planned for you.
- When you are weak and fragile, His tender, gentle care will uphold you.
“By HIs divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a Godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the One who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence. And because of His glory and excellence, He has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share His divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.” II Peter 1: 3 – 4
NEW FALL STUDY PREVIEW COMING NEXT FRIDAY – August 17.