What a great study! Our prayer for you is that these precious promises will continue to strengthen your faith and encourage you day by day. It’s a great way to live with joy and purpose!
- When you need peace of mind and heart, He is there to give it to you.
- When you are looking for guidance and counsel, He offers to direct your paths.
- When it is strength that you need, that’s exactly what He will provide for you.
- When you are feeling alone or discouraged, remember that He is always faithful.
- When you fail to do what is right, you can confess it and receive full forgiveness.
- When the future seems daunting and dismal, consider what He has planned for you.
- When you are weak and fragile, His tender, gentle care will uphold you.
“By HIs divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a Godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know Him, the One who called us to Himself by means of His marvelous glory and excellence. And because of His glory and excellence, He has given us great and precious promises. These are the promises that enable you to share His divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.” II Peter 1: 3 – 4
WATCH for details of our new fall study – “GOD’S YELLOW LIGHT” – What does it mean to wait on the Lord?